At Innovsol, we have built a culture of passion and innovation. We are committed to bring together people with the right skills, right attitude and a passion to innovate. We believe in providing a career path and not just a job, and provide an environment that technically challenges you and puts you on the fast track for growth.
At Innovsol every employee has the chance to make a lasting contribution in what we’re out to achieve. With 3 years of operations behind us and a team of 40+ consultants, we’re constantly growing, and you can too. Being democratic and people-centric organization enables you to think independently, question curiously, and share candidly. We take pride in inculcating a secure and diverse culture that helps our employees to develop a global mindset and grow as better professionals and become leaders.
We invest heavily and offer immense opportunities to learn and excel in new areas of technologies to keep our consultants abreast with the latest technologies via regular training programs.
Work Life Harmony
We constantly aspire to be a great place to work in and thus work life harmony is important to us and we have created an environment that encourages a healthy balance to ensure the happiness and health of our employees. We feel that success is not the result of the amount of time you put in at work, but the quality of time you put in. And that you will never feel truly satisfied by work until you are satisfied by life.
Exp : 10+ Years
Location : Anywhere in India
Expertise in any platform (Automation Anywhere)
- 2+ years of Hands-On experience on platforms & framework development
- Review Solution Design Document & Code
- Formulate Coding Standards & Guidelines
- Should be able to lead and provide resolution to development/implementation team with core technical queries and challenges
- Should have been involved in end to end implementations for at least 5+ automation projects
- Good exposure to Project planning, resource planning, Costing and Customer facing CBA and ROI
- Good exposure to IT set up and implementation environments for various automation platforms
- Understanding and exposure to the platform costing and licensing will be an added advantage
- Implement best practices & learning’s.
Exp : 2 -5 Years
Location : Bangalore
Skill Set : VBA Macros, SQL, Oracle, Good interpersonal skills.
Main Responsibility Areas
- Analyzing and providing automation feasibility through VBA
- Automation of process using VBA macros/scripts and advanced excel operations
- Integrate with other automation components
- Independently managing the process automation activities assigned to individual with minimum guidance from the assigned lead
- Experience in interacting with business users, self-starter
- Detailed knowledge of VBA macros/scripts;
- Should be able to write modules from scratch
- Excellent understanding of Excel functions and Features
- Experience in any of the scripting language required : VB Script/Java Script/Perl/Python etc.,
- Hands on VBA Macro, SQL, Basic Unix commands
- Good knowledge with relational databases, SQL queries, proficient in at least one database ( preferably Oracle or SQL Server) required
- Experience in using automation tools such as Selenium, QTP
- Follow Application, Release and Test Strategies.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Good interpersonal, written and communication skills
Exp : 2 -5 Years
Location : Anywhere in India
- Hands on experience on RPA tools and Cognitive platforms such as –Automation Anywhere.
- Experience in any of the following programming languages/software’s - C/C++, Python, VB Script, Ruby, Java, JS, .Net.
- Adept with leading RPA tools such as Automation Anywhere, UiPath and others.
- Understand the business process requirements and design.
- Work with business and technology teams to analyze and assess automation feasibility.
- Configure automation processes as per TDD.
- Develop codes to meet the defined design/solution approach.
- Ensure quality of coded components by performing end to end unit testing.
- Able to support and drive change management of existing processes as per new requirements using a structured change control process.
- Work with project leads on technology platform related issues and provide plausible suggestion for improvements.
- You are a graduate with a degree in Computer Sciences or related subjects and with the strong desire to be in a customer facing role.
- Exposure to programming languages or scripting with a strong logical aptitude is also desired. Knowledge of VB, Java script, and .net framework would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of programming fundamentals
- Understanding of IT systems.